TWLVS, a private recording and mixing facility available for DJ Sean P’s associates and their imediate references.
DJ Sean P has been working as an audio engineer since the early 2000’s. Educated at a great facility at Cedar Valley College, Sean Patrick took his Pro Tools knowledge and Hip-Hop ingenuity to craft signature recordings that are full of character & class.
DJ Sean P has mixing and/or mastering credits on more than 70 commercial released albums. Specializing in Hip-Hop in his early years, Sean has grown as music & technology has evolved over the last 15 years. He’s also recorded and engineered pop, EDM, folk, and R&B albums.
Hear a select group of songs engineered by DJ Sean P on Soundcloud
Technology & Gear
- Pro Tools 12 & Ableton 9
- Izotope Advanced plug-ins
- Universal Audio plug-ins
- Slate Digital everything plug-ins
- Soundtoys analog modeling plug-ins
- Native Instruments Komplete 11
Outboard & Mic-Preamps
- Universal Audio Apollo 8
- Universal Audio Apollo Twin
- Focusrite ISA One with ADC
- Focusrite 428 MkII with ADC
- Cloudlifter Mic Amplifiers x 2
- dbx 1066 Compressors & Limiters x 2
- Neumann TLM 103
- Shure SM7b
- Lauten Audio LA-320 (tube mic)
- Cascade Fathead (ribbon mic) x 2
- Sennheiser e609
- Shure SM57s & SM58s
- Rode NT5 matched pair
- Focal Shape 65
- Avantone Mixcubes
- Focal Spirit Professional & Grado Hi-Fi Headphones
- Acoustic Treated & Tuned Control Room measured for accuracy with ARC Technology
- Mixing per song $150
- Mastering per song $50
- Recording per hour $35
*Custom Pricing Available for Albums.